Please note the due dates for the required forms.
There are forms that are required by law for all children accepted to Cherry Preschool. They include the following:
- Child and Family History Form New Student 2016-17 – Due by May 1
- Child and Family History Update Form Continuing Student 2016-17 – Due by May 1
- Volunteer form 2016 – Due by May 1
- Medical Form – Due by July 15
- Tuition Statement 2016-17 (must be signed and returned with first payment) – Due by May 1
- Release Form 2016-17 – Due by the first day of school
- Guidance and Discipline Policy Acknowledgement Form – Due by the first day of school
- Late Pick Up Policy Acknowledgement Form – Due by the first day of school
Please see the “Required Forms” on the right side of this page to download these forms.
Certified copy of your child’s birth certificate.
The Department of Children and Family Services requires that all parents of newly enrolled children submit a certified copy of their child’s birth certificate or equivalent documentation such as a passport before their child is enrolled.
There are additional (optional) forms for our lunch program, substitute teachers, auto-debit payment option, parent/teacher conferences, and financial assistance. They include the following:
- Morning Lunch Program 2016-17
- Afternoon Lunch Program 2016-17
- PM After School Care Program 2016-17
- Credit Card/Debit Authorization 2016-17
- Substitute Teacher Form 2016-17
Please see the “Additional Forms” on the right side of this page to download these forms.
Initial enrollment for the lunch and after school care programs takes place at 9AM on May 1. Please complete the appropriate form(s) and return to the office.
For Parent/Teacher Conference Time
Please see the “Parent/Teacher Conference Form” on the right side of this page to download this form.
Families needing scholarships should submit a Financial Assistance Form by January 23 for priority children or February 5 for new applicants. Families applying after February 5 should submit this form at the time of application. Please see the “Financial Assistance Application” on the right side of this page to download this form.
Our Inclusion Program
Families of children with special needs should submit a “Children Receiving Supportive Services Form” and a “Permission to Release Information Form” at the time of application.
Please see “Our Inclusion Program” on the right side of this page to download these forms.